A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A Dark Mystery is Unfolding...
Delve into an unsettling adventure following the boy with a prosthetic face and a tragic past. In the first episode, Strange Neighbors, Sally Face and his father move into an apartment filled with odd tenants and an unfortunate crime scene. Little did they know what misfortune still awaits...
Unravel the sinister mysteries of Sally's world to find the truth that lies hidden beneath the shadows.
In this story-driven adventure game, players will interact with Sal's world and his nightmares. The main path typically requires casual effort. However, there are hidden layers to be uncovered that will invoke a bit of head-scratching, for those players up to the challenge. These include bonus mini games as well as additional narrative.
The game is broken up into short episodes, of which there will be a total of five. The first four are out now and the fifth is currently in development.
- Episode Two: The Wretched
- Episode Three: The Bologna Incident
- Episode Four: The Trial
- Soundtracks 1, 2, 3, 4
- Pre-Order of Episodes 5 & Soundtrack
- Traditional Chinese
- Portuguese BR
More Info: http://sallyface.com/
Support E-Mail: PortableMoose@gmail.com
Also available on:
|Updated||1 day ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||cartoon, Dark Humor, Hand-drawn, Mystery, Point & Click, Side Scroller, Singleplayer, Story Rich, supernatural, weird|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||German, English, Italian, Portuguese, Russian|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Sally Face, Episode Four: The Trial - Now Available!14 days ago
- New Official Merch Store!15 days ago
- Episode Four - Trailer!27 days ago
- Sally Face NewsletterMar 31, 2018
- Sally Face, Episode Three - Now Available!Feb 10, 2018
- Episode Three - Official Trailer!Feb 02, 2018
- Episode Three Development UpdateDec 07, 2017
- Ep 2 - Portuguese (BR) Translation!Oct 19, 2017