A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A Dark Mystery is Unfolding...
Delve into an unsettling adventure following the boy with a prosthetic face and a tragic past. In the first episode, Strange Neighbors, Sally Face and his father move into an apartment filled with odd tenants and an unfortunate crime scene. Little did they know what misfortune still awaits...
Unravel the sinister mysteries of Sally's world to find the truth that lies hidden beneath the shadows.
The game is broken up into short episodes, of which there will be a total of five. The first four are out now and the fifth is currently in development. The first episode offers a short introduction to Sally Face, which the subsequent episodes greatly expand upon.
- Handcrafted by a solo dev: including art, design and music
- Inspired by 1990's Nicktoons and personal Nightmares
- Intriguing narrative will linger in your thoughts
- Speak with the dead, using handheld video game system, the Gear Boy
- Bizarre characters, ponies, headbanging and more
- Episode Two: The Wretched
- Episode Three: The Bologna Incident
- Episode Four: The Trial
- Soundtracks 1, 2, 3, 4
- Pre-Order of Episodes 5 & Soundtrack
More Info: http://sallyface.com/
Support E-Mail: PortableMoose@gmail.com
|Updated||24 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||cartoon, Dark Humor, Hand-drawn, Mystery, Point & Click, Side Scroller, Singleplayer, Story Rich, supernatural, weird|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||German, English, Italian, Portuguese (Portugal), Russian|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Sally Face, Episode Four: The Trial - Now Available!Nov 30, 2018
- New Official Merch Store!Nov 29, 2018
- Episode Four - Trailer!Nov 18, 2018
- Sally Face NewsletterMar 31, 2018
- Sally Face, Episode Three - Now Available!Feb 10, 2018
- Episode Three - Official Trailer!Feb 02, 2018
- Episode Three Development UpdateDec 07, 2017
- Ep 2 - Portuguese (BR) Translation!Oct 19, 2017